IB Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs - Intelligence Bureau has given new notification for example No.1/Estt(G-3)/2022(Cir)- 1771 for following opening in 11 Non-Gazetted positions (Group B and Group C) in IB/BoI (MHA). There are 766 opening to be on nomination premise. According to the IB Notification, competitors will be recruited for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer/Executive, Security Assistant/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook and Caretaker posts. Candidates who are looking through Central Govt Jobs generously present your application structures in the span of 60 days from the date of distribution of the ad in Employment News.
MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Notification and IB Recruitment Application Form is accessible @ www.mha.gov.in. Competitors who are looking through tenth pass occupations should check their qualification for example instructive capability, age cutoff, experience and so on. Choice will be founded on Written test/Interview and shortlisted competitors will be named at any area. Time of delegation remembering time of nomination for another ex-framework post held quickly going before this arrangement in the equivalent or another association or division of the Central Government will conventionally not surpass three years. More subtleties of www.mha.gov.in enrollment, MHA IB New opening, forthcoming notification, prospectus, answer key, merit list, choice rundown, concede card, result, impending warnings and so on will be transferred on true site.
Recruitment Organization : Ministry of Home Affairs – Intelligence BureauAdvertisement No : No.1/Estt(G-3)/2022(Cir)-1771Post Name : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer/Executive, Security Assistant/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook & Caretaker.Vacancies : 766Salary/ Pay Scale : As Per advertisementJob Location : All over IndiaCategory : State Govt JobMode of Apply : OfflineLast Date to Apply : 04-09-2022Official Website : www.mha.gov.in
According to the notification, generally 766 vacancies are designated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- JIO-I/ Exe : 50
- JIO-II/ Exe : 100
- SA/ Exe : 100
- JIO-I/MT : 20
- JIO-II/MT : 35
- SA/MT : 20
- Halwai-cum-Cook : 9
- Caretaker : 5
- JIO-II/Tech : 7
- Candidates should have Matriculation/Degree from recognized board/college
- Eligible officials should hold analogous from post on regular basis
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
To apply for the IB Recruitment 2022 posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
- Applications through offline mode will be accepted.
- Address: Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.
Start Date to Apply Online : 04-07-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 04-09-2022
- First, visit the official website @www.mha.gov.in
- Click "Notices >Vacancies" find the advertisement "Insight Bureau Vacancy circular June 2022", click on advertisement.
- Notice will open read it and take a look at Eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date closes.
Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here