IBPS Clerk 2022 Recruitment : Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is welcoming applications from the competitors who need to show up for IBPC Clerk Exam 2022, for 6035 opportunities, under CRP Clerk XII. IBPS Clerk Application is accessible on ibps.in up to 21 July 2022. The applicants ought to enroll themselves much before the last date.
A sum of 11 government banks are partaking for IBPS Clerk Recruitment including Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab and Sind Endlessly bank of Maharashtra.
The people who apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be called for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022. According to IBPS Calendar 2022, the prelims test will be led on 28 August, 03 September and 04 September 2022.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will be directed for the certified applicants in the prelims test on 08 October 2022.
|IBPS Recruitment 2022|
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||4|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/ Daman & Diu||1|
|Jammu and Kashmir||35|
|Bank Name||No of Posts|
|Bank of India||438|
|Central Bank of India||2000|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||463|
|Punjab National Bank||1010|
|Union Bank of India||1260|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University perceived by the Govt. Of India or any identical capability perceived as such by the Central Government.
- The up-and-comer should have substantial Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate that he/she is an alumni on the day he/she enrolls and show the level of imprints got in Graduation while enlisting on the web.
- PC Literacy: Operating and working information in PC frameworks is required for example competitors ought to have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in PC tasks/Language/ought to have concentrated on Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Capability in the Official Language of the State/UT (up-and-comers ought to know how to peruse/compose and communicate in the Official Language of the State/UT) for which opening a competitor wishes to apply is best.
- Ex-Servicemen who don't have the above common assessment capabilities ought to be register Ex-Servicemen who have gotten the Army Special Certificate of Education or comparing testament in the Navy or Air Force subsequent to having finished at least 15 years of administration in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 21.07.2022. Such authentications ought to be dated at the very latest 21.07.2022.
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates (inclusive of GST) : Rs. 175/-
- For all others (inclusive of GST) : Rs. 850 /-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum age : 20 years.
- Maximum age : 28 years.
- Age Relaxation : OBC Candidates: 03 Years, SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years, PWD Candidates: 10 Years, Ex–Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) Candidates: 08 Years, Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 01-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 21-07-2022
- Date for Download Call Letter for PET : August 2022
- Date for Conduct PET : August 2022
- Date for Download Call Letter or Prelims Exam : August 2022
- Date for Prelims Exam : September 2022
- Date for Released Result for Online Exam : September/ October 2022
- Date for Download Call Letter or Mains Exam : September/ October 2022
- Date for Mains Exam : October 2022
- Date for Provisional Allotment List : April 2023
- First, visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- It will divert to another page where you are expected to tap on - 'Snap here to apply Online for Recruitment of cLERK under CRP RRBs-XI and afterward on "Snap HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" to enlist the application by entering essential data in the web-based application structure.
- Presently, transfer Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression.
- Scanned copies of the required documents should be attached like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Print the application Form.