Air Force Agniveer recruitment 2022 : Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a notification for Various Agniveer Vayu Vacancies under Intake 01/2022 under the Agneepath Scheme. Eligible and interested candidates to fill up Agniveer Vayu Posts through Indian Air Force official notification. Candidates shall be registered in the IAF Agniveer Recruitment for a service tenure of four (4) years, including the training period, by the Air Force Act of 1950. You may register for the event online from June 24 to July 5, 2022.. Candidates can also view the Exam Date, Post details, Vacancy details, Selection process and online Application Form in the content given below.
|Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs.30000/ -to 40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||05-July 2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details (To be Announced)
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) chooses to hold 10% opportunities for enlistment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles for Agniveers. source: HMO India (Twitter)
- AGNIPATH Scheme: Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has supported a proposition to save 10% of the gig opening in Ministry of Defense for 'Agniveers' meeting imperative qualification rules.
- The 10% reservation will be executed in the Indian Coast Guard and protection non military personnel posts, and all the 16 Defense Public Sector Undertakings. This booking would be as well as existing reservation for ex-servicemen. Source: RMO India (Twitter)
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
1. Science Subjects :
- Competitors ought to have passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent assessment with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board recorded as COBSE part with least half stamps in total and half checks in English. OR
- Spent Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/Information Technology) from a Government perceived Polytechnic establishment with half checks in total and half stamps in English in confirmation course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, in the event that English is definitely not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Spent Two years Vocational Course with non-professional subject viz. Physical science and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are recorded in COBSE with half checks in total and half stamps in English in professional course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, in the event that English is definitely not a subject in Vocational Course).
2. Other Than Science Subjects :
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination in any subject endorsed by Central/State Education Boards recorded as COBSE part with least half stamps in total and half checks in English. Or on the other hand
- Spent two years professional course from Education Boards recorded as COBSE part with least half stamps in total and half checks in English in professional course or in Intermediate/Matriculation in the event that English is definitely not a subject in Vocational Course.
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/-
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum : 17 1/2 years
- Maximum : 23 years
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Notification||20 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Starting Date||24 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Last Date||05 July 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Exam Date 2022||25 July 2022|
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- (a) Science Subjects: Total length of the web-based test will be an hour and will include English, Physics and Mathematics according to 10+2 CBSE prospectus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total length of the web-based test will be 45 minutes and will contain English according to 10+2 CBSE prospectus and Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects and Other Than Science Subjects: Total length of the web-based test will be 85 minutes and will include English, Physics and Mathematics according to 10+2 CBSE prospectus and Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA).
- One imprint for each right response.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks
- Stage 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) - Names of the shortlisted up-and-comers, who meet all requirements for the internet based test, will be shown on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a specified date will be called at the assigned ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would comprise of 1.6 Km rush to be finished in no less than 06 minutes 30 seconds. Up-and-comers will likewise need to finish 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats inside the specified chance to fit the bill for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Stage 3 Medical Test - Candidates who fit the bill for Adaptability Test-II will be given with clinical arrangement letters at individual ASCs for their clinical assessment at the assigned Medical Boarding Center (MBC) on a predetermined date. The clinical assessment will be directed via Air Force Medical Team according to IAF clinical principles and strategy stylish regarding the matter issue. Clinical assessment would likewise incorporate Baseline Investigation.
- Stage 4 IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL 2022- The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be ready after the fruition of the determination test and a similar will be shown at all the ASCs and furthermore on the web-based interface https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01 December 2022.
You can also apply for this :-
Air Force Agniveer Physical Standards
|Chest||Min. Expansion 5 cm|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Running||1.6 Km in 06 Minutes 30 Seconds|
How To Apply Air Force Agniveer Yojana 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
- First, visit the official website @ indianairforce.nic.in
- Check for the IAF Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Agniveer Vayu Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Scanned copies of the required documents should be attached like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Print the application Form.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Scheme 2022
- Employability : Agniveers selected under this section are responsible to be relegated any obligation in authoritative interest, at the caution of the IAF.
- Uniform : To support and perceive dynamism of youth, an unmistakable emblem will be worn by Agniveers on their uniform during their commitment period.
- Honours and Awards : Agniveers will be qualified for respects and grants, according to surviving rules overseeing the subject for the IAF.
- Training : On being selected, people will be granted military preparation in light of authoritative necessities
- Assessment : IAF will try to keep an incorporated highquality online information base of 'Agniveers' and will follow a straightforward normal appraisal philosophy. An objective appraisal framework to guarantee fair and unprejudiced evaluation will be presented.
- Abilities achieved by Agniveers will be efficiently recorded. Wide rules will be outlined before arrangement of the main cluster of Agniveers and the equivalent alongside any ensuing changes would be flowed.
- Leave : Grant of leave will be dependent upon exigencies of the association. The accompanying leave might be material for Agniveers during their commitment period; Annual Leave: 30 days out of every year, Sick Leave: Based on clinical counsel.
- Medical and CSD Facilities : For the span of their commitment period in IAF, Agniveers will be entitled for clinical office at Service Hospitals as well as CSD arrangements.
- Release At Own Request : Release at own solicitation preceding fruition of commitment period won't be reasonable for Agniveers besides in remarkable cases, with endorsement of the Competent Authority.
- Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits : Individuals enlisted under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer bundle of Rs. 30,000/ - each month with a decent yearly augmentation. Furthermore, Risk and Hardship, Dress and Travel remittances will be paid.
- Life Insurance Cover : Agniveers will be given life coverage front of Rs. 48 lakhs however long their commitment period as Agniveers in the IAF might last.
- 'Agniveer' Skill Certificate : At the finish of the commitment time frame, a definite Skill-set declaration will be given to the Agniveers, featuring the abilities and level of capability obtained by them during their commitment period.
- Ex-Agniveers enrolled for 4 Years : Ex-Agniveers who are chosen to be signed up for IAF as customary unit on consummation of 4 years, will be represented by existing agreements of administration of pilots/NCs (E) in the Indian Air Force, as revised occasionally.
important Links :
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Agnipath (Agneepath) Scheme
- Agnipath plot: The Agnipath (Agneepath) conspire was acquainted with enlist up-and-comers as troopers to serve the country as Agniveers through enlistment in the Armed Forces.
- It is a Pan India merit based enrollment.
- Up-and-comers selected under this plan will be known as Agniveers who will serve in the powers for quite some time including preparing for a considerable length of time.
- On finish of the help time frame, the troopers will get a tax exempt assistance store bundle of 11.71 lakh as Seva Nidhi Package.